Movies, Series and TV

Is netflix worth his money?

Submitted by slatt, , Thread ID: 136482

Thread Closed

RE: Is netflix worth his money?

Hello!

I have nexflix too, i think so netflix better now then hbo.

Good series there.

Yuh Yuh, netflix is dope! No need to pay for cable with outrageous prices. Netflix has a bit of everything on there so enjoy it my man!

lmao absolutely no, you can buy a cheap Netflix account for like 2-3 us dollars.

Got both amazon prime tv and netflix, in my opinion netflix is better than prime. It got a lot of fun movies, old movies and good series. I would recommend it.

I am in the same situation. I dont' know what series i'd like to watch

The truth is that if you watch from time to time some other series or film, it will go well, but if you are to watch a lot of content, the truth is that not, it takes a long time to put new series or movies .. I ended up going to primevideo and the truth is that I don't disgusting at all at the moment.

well in my opinion it's not. Of course Netflix is a good platform, but too expensive. So just look here on Nulledbb for spotify accounts.

Netflix is slowly becoming not worth the money. If it goes up any further, I expect a lot more piracy.

It is definatley worth the money if you watch movies alot, you save alot of money not having to rent or buy movies online.

yes and no. it depends on what movies or series you want to watch