Fallout Best Fallout game??

Submitted by eins_blacky, , Thread ID: 178696

Thread Closed
15-08-2020, 02:52 PM
What is the best Fallout game on market, i play Fallout 4 most

RE: Best Fallout game??

fallout 4 is veery pretty. I loved it. Buy it, i think is the best

Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout: New Vegas had fantastic stories. I've logged close to 500 hours between the two of them. Comparatively, I've only logged around 90 hours in FO4. I just had trouble for some reason getting into the game.

Fallout 4 clearly. I really did not enjoy playing Fallout 67.

15-08-2020, 04:33 PM
cholman123 Wrote:
Fallout 4 clearly. I really did not enjoy playing Fallout 67.
I've never played Fallout 76, why do you not enjoy it?

15-08-2020, 04:40 PM
BillNyeTheScienceGuy Wrote:
I've never played Fallout 76, why do you not enjoy it?
Because it had no real story. It was a weird Multiplayer Open World Game using an old engine. Multiplayer ruined the game and the devs were too focussed on MP.

I'm sure everyone will say this, but New Vegas is the best Fallout. It's snappy, it's dark, it's got tons of interesting characters and stories.

I know a lot of people prefer New Vegas, but my favorite was Fallout 4 overall. I love the atmosphere/setting of NV and a lot of the side missions, but I loved the gameplay of FO4 so much. Ive put way too many hours into the building of that game. Story-wise, Id probably go with Fallout 2, but I prefer the gameplay of the later games in the series. Fallout 76 just... shouldnt exist. They should have never went the multiplayer route IMO unless it was maybe coop (though even that Im not sure of).

Fallout 4 would have to be my favorite. They could've done soooo much with '76 but it fell completely short.

I've definitely played New Vegas the most, but I played a lot of Fo2 back in the day.