Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

because they can and have too much time in their plate, i guess..

To annoy everyone and feed off of their torment. Basically trolling for fun.

In most cases to rank up faster but more often for trolling teammates

My guess is because people want to progress faster in a single player game or just see how they can break the game. In a multiplayer game though, I think it's just they want to win although I have met people who test out their custom AI on a multiplayer game, which is pretty cool actually.

Because they are very sad, and most likley bad at the game. and to be annoying :>

cuz im bored and its fun to see other people get so salty over a videogame

For me its more from a state of boredom, I enjoy seeing how long I can get away with something and how far I can push the limits. FPS games with replay cameras are a pretty good test of this, but I always have a legit account when Im actually going to enjoy the games with friends.

well i dont know why other people hack ill tell you why i tho, i play the game legit until i get bored of it, and then i just decide to cheat/hack however you want to call it. to make it abit more interesting.

They do it because there is fun in being better than people using no skill, its sad when you say it out loud but when someone works really hard to be good as they are at a game and then you come in being better then them with 0 experience, it gives you a slight feeling of fun. Ofcouse hacking is looked down apon as it ruins the game for others but some people enjoy it.
[Image: tumblr_pd9wyhdcJX1wgwg1oo6_500.gifv]

I don't see what is the point of hacking, just kills the fun.