Gaming Discussions

Last Game Played

Submitted by theezy, , Thread ID: 128

Thread Closed

RE: Last Game Played

The last game I played was Don't Starve Together. I played as Woodie, and right when I was chopping a tree, the full moon came and turned me into a were-goose. Simultaneously, hounds started to attack. So... There I was running across the entire map (pleasantly surprised that I was able to run across the water) being chased the ENTIRE night by one very persistent hound. I was completely lost, and I realized that when I had transformed, I had dropped my special axe, Lucy. With little time left, I zigzagged back towards the general direction of where our camp was with the hound hot on my tail. I figured it would be best to die near there, close to where I had dropped my axe (and not too far from the Florid Postern). The moon passed, and just as I had gotten back to my axe, I transformed back into the woodsman. I waited for the hound to catch up to me and kill me (all my stats had gotten so low anyway), but then I got a message from my friend who was in-game with me. She typed, "Were you just a goose? I think I saw you run past me". As I started to reply, the words flashed across the top of the game screen that she had been killed. It turns out that the hound that had been chasing me across the map all night had bumped into her and was more than happy to devour her character in place of mine, and I was still alive! I had made it back safe and sound, but I felt bad... I began typing an apology to her for unintentionally leading the hound across her path, when I heard my character go "Urghhhhh!" He then promptly keeled over and die from starvation. I promptly died in a fit of laughter. :lol:

The last game I played was Firewatch. Admittedly, it is very much a "walking simulator", but it has a really meaningful story. It's hard to describe without spoiling a bit, but the premise centers on a middle aged dude who runs away from his responsibility to his sick wife to spend a summer working in the wilderness as a wildfire spotter. It's not overplayed, but I think this may be one of the most interestingcharacters I've seen in a video game, even though he really is an average joe in pretty much everyway.

24-08-2020, 10:41 PM
grothendieck Wrote:
The last game I played was Firewatch. Admittedly, it is very much a "walking simulator", but it has a really meaningful story. It's hard to describe without spoiling a bit, but the premise centers on a middle aged dude who runs away from his responsibility to his sick wife to spend a summer working in the wilderness as a wildfire spotter. It's not overplayed, but I think this may be one of the most interestingcharacters I've seen in a video game, even though he really is an average joe in pretty much everyway.

I loved this game, the storytelling about past facts are incredible! Did you discover the "lost boy"end ?
WU
Movido a caf e gamescore!

i'm atually play at napoleon total war, but before that i'm on minecraft and shogun 2 total war

The last game I played was Dark Souls, Finally finished it for the first time. I am a true gamer now.

Last game I played was Roblox with my nephew and I'm 28 but it's still good haha!

The last game I played was Heat. From the makers of Reign of kings.

Warzone. Finally put some time into it. Quite enjoyed it. I didn't care for BRs but I'm finding Warzone to be more enjoyable than the others.

my last played game would be half life 1, it's a pretty cool game, better than 2 in my opinion.

I played three games of chess from 2 hours ago. if this considered as a game :D