Movies, Series and TV

Is netflix worth his money?

Submitted by slatt, , Thread ID: 136482

Thread Closed

RE: Is netflix worth his money?

Have had Netflix for more than 4 years now it feels like, and although there are some droughts in content I really think it's worth the money. Especially if you're willing to dive into some older movies from 2010-2015

I only have Netflix right now. It's easy to use and the tv/movie selections are good.

This post was last modified: 26-08-2020, 04:24 AM by agret
Netflix used to be very good when it was the biggest service but now many studios are pulling their content from Netflix & creating their own streaming platforms.

I think it's still decent value but not as good as it used to be, depends how much you like their original programming now since most of the big shows/movies of old are gone.

I'm a big fan of how many anime shows are popping up on Netflix & Amazon Prime Video.

if you like to watch some netflix original, it's good to go, but well there's an alternative for sure like t*r*nt.

It's a good way to support your favourite shows and movies. Also, the monthly payment costs less than a movie ticket. Definitely worth imo

Yes very worth
just dont buy the most expensive plan

yes and no, i watching a loot animes, but on other sites, for me is netflix not rly rentable

watching them online from a trusted website with ad blocker is cheaper and you barely lost anything.

Running a media server from your PC and torrenting can cover pretty much all TV/movie content needs, and also has the advantage of accessing content from other regions if that's your thing.

i think her catalog is very scarce, i prefer amazon or hulu