Gaming Discussions

Favorite/Scariest Horror Games

Submitted by HypnospaceHyena, , Thread ID: 179540

Thread Closed

RE: Favorite/Scariest Horror Games

Not sure if you'd count it, but Layers of Fear 1 & 2 made me jump a few times. The Alien Isolation game as well, with that AI... That showed me I'm a proper chicken and wouldn't survive in a real life situation with that thing.

Silent Hill games are good Also SAW was good, Resident evil 7: Biohazard.

Metroid Fusion. no joke. That game messed me up as a kid. 'E for everyone' my rear. You want psychological-inducing fear and anxiety, play Fusion.
Someone's making a Super Metroid x Fusion mod that's going to amp up the terrifying elements that Fusion desperately needed. The day it releases, I'm going to torture myself with it of course.

Forest because this game try to scare u without jumpscare... That's respect

I just finished Little Nightmares and it's DLC. Imagine Outlast style gameplay that was done in third person. There are no jumpscares throughout the whole game, it's more of a heart racing feeling mixed in with a creepy vibe. It's a pretty cheap game to get into, with base price + DLC coming around to $30. Replay value is definitely there. I finished the whole game + DLC overnight (8-10 hours) and I really would play it again soon just to get every collectible.

Probably Dead Space 1/2 for survival horror genre. If you ask me about run and hide type horror games I'd probably choose Amnesia or Outlast 1.

Silent Hill (1999). When I was little, I never thought that something will scare even more thatbullies while being at school.