Gaming Discussions

Thoughs on Fall guys?

Submitted by SSomething, , Thread ID: 179764

Thread Closed

RE: Thoughs on Fall guys?

I can say I've never lost a game of Fall Guys, but that's because I got the crown in my first game and haven't played it since. (:

I'm also waiting to see what Mediatonic does about the cheaters.

it should be free lmao otherwise its good and got a bit of clout

I dont enjoy it personally, its too repetitive and random for me, but I can definitely see the appeal of it. I think the game will probably get better with time.

It's a lot of fun to play the game with friends, but new cards and changes should come out faster

I agree that it feels like it should be free with optional purchases. It needs to come out on Switch/Xbox soon too, I think they're missing a lot of potential players but maybe their servers would die again lol

they're definitely planning on growing the game - especially due to how much it's BOOMED... but i got my first victory the other day and i gotta say, I'm hooked on the game lol

i dont have it but if had the money i would defo buy the game it looks really really good!

i really wanna play it, might pick it up on steam its only 20 bucks

Worth every penny. Been a life saver during lock down on multiplayer with friends

Hej alle i dejlige mennesker der er ikke helt hvad der skal laves en ny og n det var da