Gaming Discussions

Call of Duty - Will you be getting the newest one when it comes out?

Submitted by jfree435, , Thread ID: 179852

Thread Closed
29-08-2020, 12:32 AM
I have not really picked the game up since BlOPS 3. I have played Warzone and thought it was okay. I used to love wasting hours playing multiplayer games with my friends. Hell, I met some of my good friends through multiplayer. Is the player base still a toxic waste land of cheats and I know the last few have had connectivity issues too. Has that gotten any better? On the fence about getting the new one when it's out but starting to feel the Hardcore Teamdeath Match itch again.

RE: Call of Duty - Will you be getting the newest one when it comes out?

i'm defo gonna buy the new one it looks good for sure

Probably, just because I have enough reasons too. I still play Blackout with my buddies on PS4, a lot of people don't like it, but during the battle royal bust, I ended up sticking with that game. Also, zombies of course. If Treyarch actually puts a lot of effort into zombies again, then I would rail hours into it.

I stopped buying them when they went all 'sci-fi'. I did buy the most recent edition which i'll admit is leaps and bounds above what i expected. They've took on the battle royale trend and it's worked well for them, much better than the previous Black Ops 4 which was a huge flop.

I mean, Modern Warfare was worth the money. But there's so many other games coming that I don't think I'll be getting this one at release. If I remember correctly, there was a bit of a lull when MW released so I picked it up for the first COD in 5 years, myself.

29-08-2020, 12:32 AM
jfree435 Wrote:
I have not really picked the game up since BlOPS 3. I have played Warzone and thought it was okay. I used to love wasting hours playing multiplayer games with my friends. Hell, I met some of my good friends through multiplayer. Is the player base still a toxic waste land of cheats and I know the last few have had connectivity issues too. Has that gotten any better? On the fence about getting the new one when it's out but starting to feel the Hardcore Teamdeath Match itch again.
haha i am a diehard fan of cod. will surely collect the new one asa it comes out

I'll get it purely so i can try it and have a game almost all my friends will have Smile

yes i am defo gonna get it for sure just because for the SP and the zombies!

no i dont think i will. at least not in full price!!!!!!!!

Draw the line of work and the other is a little different in the way of the world to be a good man