Gaming Discussions

Thoughs on Fall guys?

Submitted by SSomething, , Thread ID: 179764

Thread Closed

RE: Thoughs on Fall guys?

Its really hard to explain how fun the game is. I had low expectations knowing that games that rise in popularity super fast doesn't mean the game is high quality. Although my expectations were low the first match I hoped into passed my expectations by far. The goofy physics just make it so fun to play.

It is really fun with friends but otherwise it doesnt worth my time to be honest.

I've only played a couple hours and had fun with it but I can definitely see the lack of maps/variety being a thing, even if they had an option to use procedural generated maps I think it would spice things up a lot. But at the same time I guess an argument can be made for people who play more there's an element to getting better at each map/mastering it

Fall guys is SOOO frustrating lol but yet so addicting

first hours learning the maps and getting the first win is nice and fun, but after a while it just gets tedious and repetitive. If they had lots of other maps would be diferent

It seems like a fun game. I see why people enjoy it and want to play it.

Very enjoyable, however some rounds can get repetitive after playing for awhile.

Is this game dead? It seems like I haven't seen any streamers post about it. I'm an Xbox player and haven't tried yet. Assuming it won't be ported as the new consoles are coming out in like 2 months. Crazy!