Gaming Discussions

PC PayDay 2

Submitted by DaNN, , Thread ID: 164879

Thread Closed

RE: PayDay 2

I played a few games, its a nice game and all the missions can go differently every round.

Only few hours, I'm new on Payday, I guess I'm late hahaha

I have over 600 hours and love the game! But recently I have not played it as much for some reason.

69 hours
(nice.)
i reinstalled it a few months ago and gave it another shot. guess they changed a bunch of crap since i played (release). didnt really give it a chance since i didnt have homies to play with.

I have 470.5 hours but I don't really play it anymore. Once you've played through everything a hundred times, it starts to get repetitive.

Payday 2 is fun, I have almsot all of the dlcs I have like 200 hours on it, once I gotten like 180 ish hours I said fuck it and ran a cheat, gotten like 160 mil + and unlocked a bucnh of mask, didn't get a cheater mark or anything from it

I do, 217h it used to be one of my fav games. But lost interest after a while.

I played at least 1300 hours on it too, maxed the infamy levels and reputation levels out before the update. The game is really fun although recent maps are kinda rushed imho, and sometimes broken - waypoints would still stay on the screen after I picked up the saw. Honestly Im just hoping for Payday 3 to come out soon, Overkill is just milking a deceased game like Payday 2 I feel.

Nice nice very cool top4k 228 lol yes yes 15 posts posts

Yes i hacked this game and have 2000000$ in it and all masks unlocked