Gaming Discussions

Your first computer game in childhood?

Submitted by danjozzz, , Thread ID: 35101

Thread Closed

RE: Your first computer game in childhood?

Forgot which one exactly but it was one of the old Anno city builder games. Took me ages to figure it out as a kid with no internet on my grandads work PC while he was in the workshop but remember how rewarding it was to have this ongoing city save for weeks at a time before I got bored and started over.

Probably Mario. My dad had a Pentium III laptop with that game and we used to play it a lot. But other than that, some of the earliest games I played were Age of Empires 1, Red Alert 2 and Pharaoh (by Sierra)

I cant remember the name of it but it was a fighting game where you could be a bunch of characters from different things like i remember spiderman, goku, ryu, etc i use to play it all the time with my dad and my brother.

My first game is super mario and pokemon . that all i remember

might be a corny answer

but it was solitaire and minesweeper, the ones that came on there...

or pc was super slow but not for those 2 games though!!

My first computer game was Halo 1. From the computer of my sister

My firts computer game was Bejeweled on a Ciber Coffee

RTS games was a popular hit in our country around 2005. Command and conquer generals, warcraft and battle realms was always played on Net cafes which made me got hooked to it too

Tron on mattel intelivision, i spent a lot of hours on this was really fun Smile

I'm not quite sure, but one of my oldest memories was Hugo's House of Horrors, that was freaky.