The Lounge

Why did you come to NulledBB?

Submitted by rozzy, , Thread ID: 176480

Thread Closed

RE: Why did you come to NulledBB?

12-10-2020, 04:21 PM
marcmorris776 Wrote:
I came here looking for a certain nulled theme i couldnt find any where else, honestly the 15 post limit thing is a bit annoying and cutting it down or getting rid of it would do away with alot of spam from people but im honestly trying to reply to topics i actually like so.
I very much agree with you, but there isn't much one can do but keep going through. I personally came for the gaming lounge and the leaks, why lie.

Initially came here for gaming, but didnt realize the vast amount of posts and threads this place contains. Im really new to the community but its really starting to grow on me.

Honestly came here looking to mingle with the rest of the designers and what not
stay humble.

Found it on google! Really glad to have found this great resource.

Im really just here for the leaks honestly. Some of the discussions are cool too.

searching for some graphics sources, but i loved it!

Found it while searching for some 3D models, and it looks neat so I signed up

FOund it on Google, looks an interesting place to hang out and chat with others.

looking for script, theme in google made me came to nulledbb

A few months back I was searching for a leak and stumbled upon this forum. I am impressed with the amount of active users on this forum. So many other forums are dead and they always seem to have someone lurking to gate keep. lol