Computing

best vpn to use?

Submitted by theywarai, , Thread ID: 158424

Thread Closed

RE: best vpn to use?

I have Nord VPN, that's what I've always used and it works fine, there may be better ones out there but this will do fine, you can also get cheap or free accounts around

I'm using nordvpn for a few years now, but the connection is having some troubles lately

Nord VPN is the best VPN in my opinion, it's good & doesn't cost that much

I still use NordVpn for most of my online life. I have never had issue with them, and I like to D/L a ton of music and so far so good. in the era of online streaming services being the only thing since Covid, well....

I've been using F-Scure Freedome for a while its great and it comes with a full 30 days free trial, just install and activate.

Guys I need a vpn that offers port forwarding please

Windscribe is free and really good been using it months

Assuming you aren't doing illegal shit? Your own proxy! You can have a free one by getting AWS micro servers and programming your own proxy in Node. It takes like 30-60 minutes and it'll be free for a year :p Granted it takes a little more effort to use/change locations than it does with traditional proxy services xD

I can recommend ProtonVPN. Good service, great for region unlocking. Company resides in the Swiss, so the privacy promises are believable.

This post is now sponsored by: NordVPN xDDDDDD So yeah long story short nord VPN is the best VPN Smile