Counter-Strike

How Good is VAC

Submitted by 6243, , Thread ID: 141122

Thread Closed

RE: How Good is VAC

Yes, you are taking a vacation, you are resting and not nervous anymore

VAC is good because it is almost never wrong. Other anticheats ban for suspicous behavior while VAC bans for using known cheats.

VAC is the most worst thing in that game :@ i left playing that game because vac... i still wanna play but i remember that has so many hackers and just let it... sabotage cs go . they can fix hackers problem but they dont because they sell it with monthly payment.....

Every system has weak sides. VAC is really shit imho

VAC is really bad, they need to rework the software since it's so easily penetrable :/

not really good lol. I would suggest using faceit or esea for better AC

VAC is pretty amazing its certainly the best in its class in what it does and doesn't do

hehehe it's very bad my friend, he just ban with overwatch and anti cheat system (who dont work very well)

From what I've seen I think it's decent. I know a friend once idk why gave up and was quite for a moment. Then he started talking and got banned lol idk what he was using though. But he was banned in matter of seconds

VAC is pretty good but it doesnt stop everything and has a lot of false positives, but cheating and anti-cheating will always stay a neverending cat and mouse game