Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

they have nothing else to do in their life lol

but sometimes its fun to see people get pissed off on hackers, especially on FPS games

Because people are bad, because they wanna troll or because do not wanna grind/waste IRL money...
Cheating can be in singleplayer/multiplayer games... just in singleplayer games nobody cares...
For me playing casual game or game with friends have no point in cheating because kills the fun playing with your mates and testing your real skills...
Hate to play PVP games with speedhacks/aimbots/etc...
For example used to cheat in Five M, roleplaying game where there's nothing competitive or needed to be cheated but trolling other players/servers or giving money etc is cool. So yeah, trolling others is fun...
Most of the times try to cheat F2P games only in-app purchases if possible for the said game because cant afford to pay money for this sh*t. In-App purchases are supporting developer right? If developer wanna be supported will make game paid and will pay for example 50$ for the said game. if its Free 2 play then adding grind/limitations/2nd currency and cool stuff that you can endlessly purchase and spending real money is not ok.

This post was last modified: 08-11-2020, 11:10 PM by All Day Everyday
People are very ambitious, they prefer an unfair victory over losing the game.

maybe because people got tired, or i've seen people trying to hack to speed up quests, or boring parts of the game.

They either suck at the game or are good at the game and are now bored as shit. Some do it with friends and that's OK as long as they do it privately.

I guess some people don't like to grind for the reward

mental issues
theres literally no other reason to hack
only exception are the artist hackers

after you get really good at a game and it no longer works your way you may feel inclined to cheat because you might feel as if you deserve that win

idfk

Because They losers, they don't know anything and they think they are the best .

I have no idea the only reason i can think of is that they dont care about other people when they hack and want to seem like they are good