The Lounge

Why did you come to NulledBB?

Submitted by rozzy, , Thread ID: 176480

Thread Closed

RE: Why did you come to NulledBB?

simply for recources, don't really have a different reason for it tbh....

Well. This is my first porst in a while. I came because I guess this is a pretty similar place to leakforums, where I come from. The communitty is great, and there is also a lot of people from LF.

Does anyone remember me? :3
[Image: Xs3ZTCS.gif]

I came here for gmod addon leaks for single player

19-07-2020, 01:31 PM
PandoraGaming Wrote:
well I came for some leaks, but as I post and engage with other people, the community keeps growing on me tbh

Me too I came for leeks but now that I discover this site it becomes even more interesting!

I was looking for nulled scripts and found about this community, the fact that are requirements and rules that are being put into practice is what I like the most.

i come here beacuse of leak but it has a nice community too

came from searching graphic resources, and i found it here, lot of sharing stuff here, glad i found this community

I actually came to this forum to get garrysmod script for free but later I quickly noticed that the forum has more to offer, of course, I then of course started later Cam Girls leads rolling in Omegle to say I'll buy and later I even have my own Program added

For me, it was to download some files, and so I am here

I originally came on for some leaks and hacking ideas like most but it is a great community when you start to actually interact with people!