Gaming Discussions

can anyone recommend any free games to play?

Submitted by biglamp, , Thread ID: 181885

Thread Closed

RE: can anyone recommend any free games to play?

i play warframe alot find that fun just cant play for long periods of time at once

I don't recommend doing this but you could consider cracking single-player games, but it's not the best. This is my list of games that you could play for free and that are fun; Warframe, Destiny 2 and Planet Side 2.
food

OP
08-10-2020, 06:45 PM
SyluxJr Wrote:
Warframe is definitely a good game if you don't mind grinding! and it has such a good story.
TF2 is a fun one.

But it all depends on what you like! Smile
i have played team fortress 2 before

Genshin Impact is pretty good, got a very breath of the wild vibe to it

Genshin Impact is pretty fun its free and a gacha game while also being a full on RPG with amazing graphics and fun combat. If weeb games are what you're into check it out!

I definitely recommend you try out genshin impact. Its a free gacha open world anime game that can be played with friends too, really fun!

i will say Destiny 2 its fun game great at every aspect

It depends on what type of games you like. You could also play a bunch of retro games for free too, just by emulating them. Tongue However for modern games I've played Warframe before and it was pretty fun. I haven't played it in a long time though... Fortnite is fun too if you're into battle royale games.