Gaming Discussions

What do you think about Conan Exiles

Submitted by JAcquesCh, , Thread ID: 188537

Thread Closed
04-12-2020, 01:34 AM
Should I buy it ? I like ARK and other survival games

RE: What do you think about Conan Exiles

I haven't played it for quite a while now but when I was playing, I loved it. Had a few annoyances but being able to get thralls and tame animals to do your bidding was fun. Base building wasn't too bad, either. Had hordes you could fend off as well.

i think you will love the game , but that my opinion you have to buy it

Heck. For some reason I read the title and didn't expect to see much else. My bad. >.< I'm playing Ark atm. 2k+ hours in it so far. O.O Was the same way with Conan when I was playing it. The gameplay can be pretty "rinse and repeat" but that comes with most survival games. It seems weird but the dust storms in Conan. Oh. My. God. They did an amazing job on the effect of it. I almost always just stopped and watched as on rolled in. Think lightning storm on SE but WAY better looking. That said, the best thing about Conan versus Ark is the thralls. AI is meh in most games but you can at least fully equip your thralls with the best gear you can make and the effort shows when you send 'em in to battle. Gonna stop now before the text wall gets too big. Tongue