Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

Hacking takes the fun out of games. i prefer hard work

I've cheated in CS:GO before and I don't know what to say, it's just fun to me LOL

i honestly don't know. i did it as a kid a lot (shoutout to ragezone) and it took the fun away from a lot of games for me.

people probably do it for a momentary kick, but i don't see the appeal much anymore personally

deep seated inadequacy if multiplayer. Desire to feel like a demi-god and just win if single player.

Some people like to dominate on others, but can't do this. So they download cheats, with this help they dominate others.

People hack for all kinds of reasons. In gaming people hack to either be annoying or for the thrill. A lot of people usually trash talk these hackers which encourage the hackers to keep hacking. On TF2 people make memes and artwork about the bot problem, which doesn't make any sense because it's encouraging hackers to hack.

Because they like being annoying, stupid, f'ed up etc and you know what I mean
could also be because they're so bad at the game they have to get "better" by using these so-called "hacks" of theirs

This post was last modified: 19-12-2020, 06:36 PM by p2pFreak
When I feel like I've explored all there is to offer I'll use a trainer or hacks because otherwise you just get bored and stop playing, so why not try to explore the games' limits right before you uninstall it?

This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 09:42 PM by gxfire3005
Because I get bored in games and it's so fun to do whatever you want in the game, but i mostly hack in single player games.

I feel like most people hack because they love annoying people or they are just really shit.