Garry's Mod Leaks

[Leak] Zero's Retro Mining system

Submitted by Fennixbigbot, , Thread ID: 190547

Thread Closed
15-12-2020, 02:10 AM
Hey all, Fennix with another leak.
I'll cut to the chase for ya, Gmodstore: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/5119
Link to file:
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

:kekdog: :awoo:
-That one furry who leaks things

RE: [Leak] Zero's Retro Mining system

boring no water marks breuh rip 8 credits ive seen this releaked a million times

OP
This post was last modified: 15-12-2020, 02:33 AM by Fennixbigbot
15-12-2020, 02:25 AM
OfficialTheOwnerStudios Wrote:
boring no water marks breuh rip 8 credits ive seen this releaked a million times
I was thinking about adding a personal message for you that's the funny part. Anyways yeah I know a lot of people have leaked it, but grr I bought the addon and was like, "eh why not"

15-12-2020, 02:33 AM
Fennixbigbot Wrote:
I was thinking about adding a personal message for you that's the funny part. Anyways yeah I know a lot of people have leaked it, but grr I bought the addon and was like, "eh why not"
i was looking up to searching for all of your clear as day watermarks because nulled was empty of backdoors today

OP
15-12-2020, 03:11 AM
OfficialTheOwnerStudios Wrote:
i was looking up to searching for all of your clear as day watermarks because nulled was empty of backdoors today
Yeah, as I said though (or at least I think I said, if I didn't then I am now) the watermarks were a bit of an experiment. Anyways, have a good day!

15-12-2020, 04:18 AM
Fennixbigbot Wrote:
Yeah, as I said though (or at least I think I said, if I didn't then I am now) the watermarks were a bit of an experiment. Anyways, have a good day!
bulli (i missclicked the like button btw why did they make it right next to the quote button)

nice mod! thank you! i will use this on my server!