Gaming Discussions

Buy Witcher3

Submitted by bezdakXD, , Thread ID: 185713

Thread Closed
04-11-2020, 11:30 PM
Do youthink iits worth it if I buy Witcher 3? My friend has it and he tells me I have to buy it so im asking you guys <3

RE: Buy Witcher3

its a great open world game and i will say its worth it and great mods work for it tll this day there is always new mods to try

Really want to play Witcher, which one should I start with?

Yes yes yes. You will get a lot for your money. It's a game worth playing even if you are vaguely in that sort of theme. I would skip Witcher 1 and just watch a recap on youtube or someone else playing (although it got remake I think...research it) I would for story start with Witcher 2, but seriously you can just start with Witcher 3 as it evolved greately. If you get interest in a lore, just watch witcher 1 and 2 on youtube no need to play it. Not so good of a game mechanic in first two games unless you are hard core fan.

Buy witcher 3 with all the expansions I swear you will not regret it.

Witcher 3 with expansions is a must. At one time I had it in my PS4 library for a like 3 months, but never touched it. But finally, at a friends suggestion launched it, and haven't looked back. Such an engaging story line, fun fight mechanics, monster lore, and even some nods to other games and a few "easter eggs" sprinkled in...you won't regret it I'm sure.

absolutely hands down, even more so if you get the GOTY edition and all the DLC (which are as good as, if not better than, the base game)

I will agree Witcher 3 + expansion pack is propably the best game in my library right now. Great story and many quests.

Witcher 3 is both cheap and a fantastic game, If you've not played the first two games they're worth checking out too. The first one is a bit old now and uses the old Neverwinter engine but its still a decent storyline. Combat is a bit naff though.

If you want to buy this game, wait for sales. With out them don't buy it.