Gaming Discussions

Do you think you can learn highschool stuff via games?

Submitted by VanDerWaals, , Thread ID: 186984

Thread Closed
17-11-2020, 01:50 AM
I'm from Brazil and I always think that games can be helpfull in learning school themes

RE: Do you think you can learn highschool stuff via games?

of course not bro lmao, even historical games are most of the time slightly if not completely innacurate

That depends on the game, I certainly learnt a lot from assassin's creed but it not 100% accurate. So its best if you just factcheck whatever u learn in general

I think games can teach you different things than you would learn in schools--like finding patterns, solving puzzles, thinking quickly etc.

Pay attention in school bro lmao. Do research before you take anything from a game as fact, they're generally not intended to educate you

They could make learning so much fun if they did it in games. Especially language learning. Math can be learned too in some games. And politics

No. You can extend your knowledge and you can gain many skills even literacy but most of gamers ignore this part of a game so there is your no. You need proper education..now school or other ways that's another question. I beilieve many things can be better learned if you really care to invest time other than school. But you need to really have a proper aproach and really want to learn.

everybody learns differently, i would not be surprised to see gaming being implemented in future learning. You can learn something from anything Smile

That depends on the game, But mostly no :dquestion:

Games can give you definitely another perspective on different topics, but I wouldn't rely on them as the only source Wink