Gaming Discussions

What games do you currently enjoy?

Submitted by aurianm12, , Thread ID: 190982

Thread Closed
20-12-2020, 06:32 PM
Warned
i really enjoy the new Cod (Cold War), battle pass is definetley cool and getting it for free because you own the deluxe edition or whatever it was called is even cooler.

What game do you enjoy alot lately?

RE: What games do you currently enjoy?

I recently downloaded OpenEmu and have been playing my old favorite ps1 games like Grind Session and Resident Evil proper. Old games are super fun

PUBG, we even have a schedule to play it 2 hour in weekend. I used to play my long time friend from the other island.

I play a lot of rocket league mainly currently the highest rank in the game and play tournaments for money

aurianm12 Wrote:
i really enjoy the new Cod (Cold War), battle pass is definetley cool and getting it for free because you own the deluxe edition or whatever it was called is even cooler.

cold war and modern warfare

I have been playing Destiny 2, Titanfall 2, Borderlands 2 and Distance.

The games I like are Grand Theft AutoV, League of Legends, and the Burger King game I got back in 2004.

aurianm12 Wrote:

I started playing Rocker League a while ago since it's free on PC and I like it cuz the mechanics are unique. You should def try it!

enjoying fr legends so much, i love to play it wish the dev updating more the game

I've recently gotten back into replaying the Ape Escape series, its pretty fun, shame that there is only a few main series ones.