Gaming Discussions

A game which is close to your heart?

Submitted by PAiNnoob, , Thread ID: 185928

Thread Closed

RE: A game which is close to your heart?

Hitman Blood Money. It's the first game that I poured hours on hours into. Probably much too many. I kinda wish those hours were recorded on steam. Alas, I could not afford it there.

at first fifa

but now football manager

The very first Sonic the Hedgehog, it was the first video game I owned and played as a kid. My cousins had a copy of the game first, and I remember when they taught me the level select code. I still know it by heart to this day too. I remember not being able to make it past Green Hill Zone but once I finally did I was very happy. That's how my love for gaming started, and without Sonic I probably would have never been a gamer tbh.

I think it is Minecraft. I made so many friends through the years through the game and I made some great memories. The game really means a lot to me.

Games with story, like Life is Strange, and old games for PSone

Basically all Zelda games, especially the ones for N64 Wink

Chrono Trigger on SNES. The best RPG ever made! Though now the DS version is probably the best vesrion between SNES, PSX and NDS

Okay. Get ready for a laugh fest:

Rhapsody A Musical Adventure for the Playstation 1.

This is an AWFUL game. But its bippy tunes, simplified combat, and cringe worthy dialogue just make it a gem in my heart.

I went into it expecting a dumpsterfire, and it was one, but it also had heart and I loved every minute of it.

Probably FIVEM, really love that game, i was recently banned from a server and i have been extremely bored and have nothing to do so FIVEM is probably something i should continue doing

That would be Gmod, played since I was 7 and got 5,9 k hours on it (On main), and have so much to explore and create