The Lounge

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Submitted by Sativa, , Thread ID: 172860

Thread Closed

RE: Do you smoke cigarettes?

This post was last modified: 09-01-2021, 10:31 PM by UnCertainNom
Good afternoon, I don't smoke cigarette because it's bad for my health

I Used to smoke cigarettes and changed to vaporizing. Still not good for you but better than cigarettes.

I smoke cigarettes unfortunately. But also I'm trying to switch to vaporizer but as far as I can see, that is not possible for me at the moment..

This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 02:09 AM by F1r3b1rd
Unfortunately. I started in 1981 when I was 11. At the time everyone was saying when smokes hit a dollar I am quitting.
I am currently trying to quit as I found out I have COPD.

For me its a thing to smoke just when i drink i feel like it works perfectly and i overall enjoy it, i dont really care that much about the bad effects since i do it like 2 or 3 times a month.

Smoked for a few years in and after college. It got to the point where I really didnt enjoy it much and all the social smoking was gone as others moved or moved on. So I quit

I personally smoke vapes cigs were just to expensive for my taste. I use a salt nic vape and it roughly costs me $30 a month in juice and coils

No desire really. never understood why it was so popular when i was growing up. Felt like every restaurant was a cloud of smoke

Tried when young but didn't like the taste or all the smoke everywhere

ofcourse not are you kidding me.. its expensive and unhealty