Gaming Discussions

What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

Submitted by Navos, , Thread ID: 190654

Thread Closed
16-12-2020, 05:21 PM
How do you feel afterwards?

I've probably done 12 hours or so and not proud of it.

RE: What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

My highest was around 5 or 6 hours back when I used to play Skyrim. I don't think I could go 12 hours straight though unless I was fully engaged in the game.

RE: What's the highest amount of hours straight per session of gaming have you done?

I think probably 6 or 7 hours one time. I did not feel very good afterwards ahaha

it was after i had my appendix removed cause it ruptured i couldnt sleep properly after it and i stayed up for like 26 hours just playing various games on my gamecube in my room keep in mind i was like 11-13ish i forget exactly how old i was but the medicines they gave me to help me sleep didnt work and actually made me stay up for like 30 hours straight before crashing and sleeping for about 16

My highest was 9 to 10 hours back when Genshin Impact (don't judge) first launched and I was kinda addicted to the game and played around 6+ hours a day.

12 Hours here but that was a special occasion. Usually It's hard for me to play more than 3 hours straight,

I believe I clocked about 20 hours playing World of Warcraft back in the Wrath of the Lich King days. I had the free time around work to go nuts.

i remember doing the 24h of le mans on gran turismo 4 in one sitting

I think about 30h of Dota2. That game was so addictive to me.

i think i have done about 9 hours on call of duty black ops 3 zombies high rounding but i took a few breaks in between so i don't know if it still counts or not