Gaming Discussions

Do you regret how much money you've spent on games or in game items/currency?

Submitted by robert_sb, , Thread ID: 151357

Thread Closed

RE: Do you regret how much money you've spent on games or in game items/currency?

Alekxander
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
14-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Don't regret it....YET! I have spend quite a chunk of money on Valorant gun skins! Couldn't resist buying the Elderflame collection when it came out. But then again, I have a difficult time choosing between Prime/Elderflame Vandal. Also the same thing happens between Oni/Ion Phantom. So GG.

RE: Do you regret how much money you've spent on games or in game items/currency?

hydemaibutt
Level:
Credits:
15-01-2021, 03:33 AM
Yes, I actually do regret how much money I've spent in my current game; as it's more obvious by the day that the owners of the IP don't give two s**ts about their players and are just money grabbing before the name dies. (and god forbid you say this anywhere, as people get all kinds of butthurt and start jamming positivity down your throat.)

Eso
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
15-01-2021, 03:33 AM
This post was last modified: 15-01-2021, 03:34 AM by Eso
IDK if we are allowed to post YT links, if not, I apologize, didn't see it mentioned, just not memes/images.

IDK if we are allowed to post YT links, if not, I apologize, didn't see it mentioned, just not memes/images.

barneazy
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-01-2021, 04:26 AM
I regret all the packs and shit I bought on hearthstone during the first 3 expansions that now I haven't played since. God damn card games.
What about you OP?

apropapi
Level:
Credits:
15-01-2021, 05:01 AM
More money that I date to share with anyone... happy but sad

ghzlmc
Level:
Credits:
16-01-2021, 04:36 PM
This post was last modified: 16-01-2021, 04:52 PM by ghzlmc
I didn't spend to much money on games. I usually just buy few games from steam and play

I like play games on my phone, because it's convenient to play on the bed.

stalebread21
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2021, 09:26 AM
no i dont regret anything, gaming is my hobby and i love it

ololord
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2021, 02:24 PM
I thought I'm spending too mush on Steam but then I've bought Switch... God, it's crazy how expensive console gaming could be!

Visoreye1
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Im starting to have some regrets, Ive picked up a few games on sale that I havent even played yet. My backlog is getting big. I should put a pause on buying new games so I can play the ones I already have.

dryicex
Level:
Credits:
18-01-2021, 09:44 PM
the only regret is spending money on stupid games.. like 'death stranding'.
ive spent money ingame for Guild Wars 2, but generally got enjoyment from those purchases, so no issue.. but only regretted when i used that money to buy blacklion keys, to gamble on chests.
the chests never gave anything of value :(