The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

#1,251
Well, I not against the Vaccine, but I will let the time pass and watch on other people the symptoms, and if it's look ok, I'll do it myself.

#1,252
All vaccines have side effects.
Same with all medications
Thats why they take years to approve.
This vaccine was rushed due to the emergency requirement.
Not all side effects have been seen, hence why there have been severe adverse reactions leading to a few deaths.

But again this is a handful of people when millions worldwide have received it with little to no side effects.

#1,253
To be honest, im not sure. Half of me trusts it but the other half of me doesn't think so. It was very rushed and were still learning about covid.

#1,254
16-01-2021, 10:20 PM
plintu Wrote:
When the death rate is so incredibly low, most people just get over it. why bother putting something inside your body in the name of science LOL
The death rate may be low but when millions of people are infected, even a low death rate produces lots of dead people. Look at the USA & UK, amongst thehighest number of deaths in arguably two of the most advanced countries in the world.

The problem is when so many people are sick, the hospital system can't cope with that many simultaneous cases and those who are genuinely at risk of dying from COVID and other diseases don't get the treatment they need fast enough.

So something that will slow the spread down to a manageable level and reduce the level of sickness in those who do still get it actually helps everyone.

#1,255
It's hard to adhere to the rules of this CoVid stuff when the doctors change their rules daily. Just when you get used to doing one thing, they tell you it doesn't work and you have to do something else.

#1,256
Not really but... what chance do we have ? Is the vaccine or the covid now or later sadly...

#1,257
Yeah. Mate. Its going bad.i can feel it. Every one can feel it. The world is in chaos

#1,258
Well, I trust it. Remember, the tests are already made, and only couple people showed little to no symptoms by getting vaccine injected, although it depend

#1,259
13-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Hachirozizi Wrote:
To be fair everyone was so divided on it. some people said it was just the common cold others were saying having to where masks is a sign of a tyrannical government and then some guys just didnt want to stop going to clubs and parties

Its a tough topic because of that. A buddy of mine tested positive and said it felt like a cold that lasted a week, and thats all. Then a neighbor get it and was extremely sick for a month. I thankfully havent gotten it yet. But I wonder how my body would take it.

#1,260
im not sure if i trust the vaccine tbh but if everyone has to take it i guess il be a fucking sheep