Gaming Discussions

What Things u got ur gaming setup?

Submitted by gonk, , Thread ID: 194375

Thread Closed
15-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Warned
so what do you guys have on you gaming Setup?
like Monitor, Keyboard, mouse Etc

RE: What Things u got ur gaming setup?

Dual monitor setup, got the second monitor for mere 8$ and it's been the best purchase i could have done. It's an old Samsung screen but gets the job done and is especially helpful when multitasking. I have fallen for the gamer meme and got myself a "gaming" keyboard, mouse and headphones albeit they do provide me a decent experience when using the computer and i like the ability to customize lights for each key on the keyboard.
If you made this post with a silent thought of gathering inspirations for upgrading i highly suggest a second monitor, it's a godsent to have.

I have a mouse and keyboard from logitech k220, yes it is very standard for gaming purposes. the thing that I often complain about is the pause when clicking the mouse or keyboard. maybe because this is a wireless keyboard.
for the joypad I have Rexus GX100, although this is a cheap class but in my opinion it is enough for the games I play like GTA etc.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Monitor is 4k but not 144hz keyboard and mouse is Logitech. G413 and G304

For my xbox i just have a controller along with a turtle beach headset, i use those mainly but for racing games like F1 i have a thrustmaster steering wheel. I also have a venom charger for my controllers.

pc, mouse, keyboard, 2 monitors, a nice desk thats it

i have a pretty decent setup rtx card and ryzen procesor its expensive as hell tho

pc ducky one 2 mini glorious model o big mousepad and 2 monitors

This thread has been moved to Gaming Discussions by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad and the pc right next to me