The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

#1,261
i actually prefer wearing a facemask, i feel hidden and people leave me alone lol

#1,262
i used to not be able to stay at home at all, but i have learned to love being alone and staying inside. was saving alot of money for a while untill i made my PC area look like a god damn spacestation

#1,263
17-01-2021, 01:29 AM
peanutbutter69 Wrote:
It's hard to adhere to the rules of this CoVid stuff when the doctors change their rules daily. Just when you get used to doing one thing, they tell you it doesn't work and you have to do something else.
Trust Science except when science can't agree on anything

#1,264
America reacted SO slow, places like australia and new zealand reacted super fast i know some of australia opened up a bit too fast but WA has done pretty good

#1,265
One of my family members died because he was suspected of contracting the corona,
we did a funeral with the covid protocol, the thing that makes us sad is that we are not allowed to look after him, one room with him at the last moment even though he was not tested positive.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

#1,266
Here in the UK it's really not a good situation. We are all stuck at home, only food places are open, its very boring. Its been like this for a year and people are getting agitated. It's frustrating to see places like Taiwan doing so much better.

#1,267
It is important to wear them - I always do inside whenin public, and if it is busy outside. Many people in my country do not like to wear them, I think its very selfish given the high death rate.

#1,268
I trust it, but I am also happy to be quite far down the list for vaccinations, so any problems will likely reveal themselves before I get to taking it.

If you are old, you have less to lose, it is definitely worth the risk - the risk of death without the jab is quite high anyway.

#1,269
Well, I personally don't like wearing face mask at all, but i have to do that. Even thoif i don't want to

#1,270
Actually not, but my country punishes people who refuse to be vaccinated

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.