The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

#1,321
I think a cure is needed but unlikely. we'll most likely need to all get it and develop bio-warefare weapons from it.

#1,322
for now, no. This vaccine came out way quicker than what im used to, so i'm gonna wait

#1,323
I'm sad to say it's gonna be longer than we'd like. I'd estimate another full year or more before things truly return back to normal. Sure if you have the vaccine you will be safe, but the caveat is that not everyone will have the vaccine.

Since it would take a majority of the population to be vaccinated before we could establish herd immunity, I estimate it will require another year before people come around to getting it & things normalizing.

#1,324
Hi i hope everyone is ok and healthy. Please fell free to tell me about your day

#1,325
Stay safe guys, corona exists, but you still have to go outside for getting fresh air and some sunlight..
Remember, the most dangerous place is elevator (many not ventilated), so if someone cough in the morning, you can get catch it in the evening.

#1,326
mmm idk there is so much misinformation being thrown around, but i havent seen anything to bad about it so ill probably end up getting it

#1,327
i think it might take a while for things to go back sadly, i wish it wasnt that way but it looks like it

#1,328
well personally im a stay at home type of person, i dont really like going out unless i have to. im content with the things i have at home and spending time there, but i do also occasionally like the small hike in the woods or something

#1,329
Honestly, it's not hard for me to stay at home, what is hard for me is the feeling of being useless that comes with it. I hate to feel like there's absolutely nothing I can do.

#1,330
I think even if with the vaccine the cases slow down and start to be less severe, it will take a LONG time before we can actually live normally again. I fear we will need to use the mask at least for one or two more years.