The Lounge

COVID-19 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 171823

Thread Closed

RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

#1,381
It was thrown out way too quick and hasnt been tested long enough, so I wouldn't recommend anyone to get it. Even if it is safe, there is no reason for healthy people under 60 to get vaxxed.

#1,382
No way, and the fact the government is forcing you to take it by taking away things if you dont have it is very worrying.

#1,383
I believe people should trust in their governments, cause they would get in a lot of trouble if something went wrong.

#1,384
Not sure and it doesn't really affect me, I'm not taking it just worried to see if I'll be restricted in life because we haven't decided to take it

This post was last modified: 24-01-2021, 04:40 AM by wqretyuidf
#1,385
Damn hope you all be safe out there, stay inside and eat some pizza

23-01-2021, 10:28 AM
ItzYaBoiAndrew Wrote:
I need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thx
Looks like you had a stroke while tuping, hope you didnt die from covid stay safe

ItzYaBoiAndrew Wrote:
I need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thxI need this k thx
Looks like you had a stroke while tuping, hope you didnt die from covid stay safe

ItzYaBoiAndrew Wrote:

#1,386
I live in sweden where they once already screwed us over with a faulty vaccine and I dont think they want to redo that so yeah whatever

#1,387
its a really controversial topic what do you think?

#1,388
If the vaccine has been tested thoroughly then yes but most i've seen have been rushed and has some unfortunate side effects.

#1,389
Honestly I do not understand the mentality of some people.
With some small research you can find what mRNA is and how it will be used, the vaccine will be introducing a protein into the system, a protein by the way that your body would still come into contact with if you got the virus.
That protein is used to train your body how to recognize and combat the virus without the vaccine containing no virus at all, weakened or otherwise (how the other vaccines been working so far) that way even immunosuppressed people can still get a vaccine and protection needed to fight off illnesses.

All in all I cannot see how it can really be harmful, especially since the whole mRNA technology has been under development since the 1990 and the fact that because this is a global pandemic, all governments want to protect their citizens so they want to buy a vaccine as such, more money is available for research, that is why it was developed that quickly, not because they stumbled until they figured something that looks close enough to a cure. It's because a lot of money was available to finalize a technology that has been around since 1990. Now obviously there will be side-effects like allergies and all that, but it is literally unavoidable no matter how much time they spend in-development because there will always be rare case scenarios happening.

Read up and make your own mind. Information is available seek it out, and use critical thinking to decide.

Sources:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco.../mrna.html
https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-...cine-race/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messenger_RNA
GeoCore's Wall of Fame

Yuun | For pure awesomeness!
Oathkeeper | A myth, turned legend, turned Anime Fan.
Nasyr | For making the floor super shinny. Peepolove
shepherd1994 | How can someone surpass that content?

#1,390
everyone doing alright? my wife got covid in early march and is still feeling the long term effects, truly sucks