The Lounge

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Submitted by Sativa, , Thread ID: 172860

Thread Closed

RE: Do you smoke cigarettes?

not anymore. i quit. feel better now that i did. just took some time to get my body use to it.

I don't smoke, I think it's too harmful, but I don't judge people for smoking. If of course everything is adequate.

i've been smoking since i was 14, and then i switch to vapping and now im free.

I only smoked twice because a friend encouraged me LMAO but I'm not thinking of doing it ever again.

No, they are disgusting. I've seen my family members and friends develop cancer through smoking cigarettes throughout the years/decades. Cigarettes are only a temporary 'feel good' solution to a problem that needs to be professionally addressed.

Dont smoke. Simple, easy, awesome. In all seriousness I think that people should be smarter and not smoke. Do weed if you really need to.

Nope I don't smoke, and I plan to never do it as its pretty bad for the lungs but I don't care if someone else does it.

Was a smoker now im only vaping and man is it calming i even vape while im at work(well when i can)

no, a dont know why someone smoke. is it enjoyable? fun? why do u smpke?

I use to smoke rollies but they got taxed hard by the government so I ended up just quitting.