Themes, Templates and Scripts

Codecanyon Radio Lite - Single Radio Streaming App

Submitted by Gabrilll, , Thread ID: 91669

Thread Closed
10-06-2018, 02:32 AM
This post was last modified: 10-06-2018, 05:46 AM by Gabrilll
Radio lite is a fully customizable radio application that allows you to stream audio content on Android mobile devices at anywhere and anytime! It helps you to create an android application for your own radio station and thus saves you a lot of time and money. This application was developed with Android Studio IDE and Android SDK tools in such a way as to allow you to fully customize it to your own taste/rebrand it for whatever purposes youd like to use it for. It comes pre-built with all basic mobile radio features like background play, notification bar controls, volume control, social sharing and accepts many streaming formats including MP4, MP3, WebM, M4A, MPEG-TS and AAC.

Code:
https://codecanyon.net/item/radio-lite-single-radio-streaming-app/20550039

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Remembering that it has version for ios also, if someone has available
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
1 times in total

RE: Radio Lite - Single Radio Streaming App

agree to him, you will probably lose. Make attention before invest

I was looking for this, thanks!+++I was looking for this, thanks!I was looking for this, thanks!I was looking for this, thanks!

Thank you for posting this app , I need it for a project would want to test run it, before buying from the developer, kindly send the download link. I appreciate. Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for the app.can someone explain to me how to edit this app? and costumize?

Best Regards

Thank you for the app! A webside panel would be great for this kind of apps. Let's wait

Thank you for the app! A webside panel would be great for this kind of apps

Thanks for this resource, i need this so much and I great !.

@Gabrilll The link is down, could you re-upload the file? I can not download it.