Gaming Discussions

Which do you choose in this console war?

Submitted by Mythotical, , Thread ID: 186293

Thread Closed

RE: Which do you choose in this console war?

I would choose xbox due to it being my first ever console too!

Playstation Gang for life. I don't like Xbox controllers r the home screen. The controller is bulky and feels wonky, while the PS4/PS5 controller allows your hand to fit into it. There's waay more comfortability.

This thread has been moved to Gaming Discussions by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

These days if you have a real gud pc u already have an xbox. for that u can get a playstation if u want 2 be mobile get a switch

i like then both, i have xbox and is nice but i think i will choose ps4 for the next console

PlayStation because PS2 was my first console and never used much of Xbox so that's a bias too. Tho competition between companies between themselves for better technology in consoles is better for gamers.

I prefer Xbox out of the two as it is the only console i've ever had, but I am on pc now

PlayStation as the exclusivity seems like it'll continue this generation too. That and because I have a beast of a PC I just recently upgraded which is ready for all the Xbox's/Microsoft's exclusives as well (win/win).

10-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Mythotical Wrote:
Between Xbox Series X|S, One, PS4, Switch do you have any preference? Honestly, I don't, I don't believe in this console war. I actually have owned Xbox One, PS4, and a Switch. I had to sell my Xbox One but I intend to get another one. I never purchase first-gen consoles since the Xbox 360 ring of death mishap.
As a user of the two, that depend, in some points Sony are better, and on other points Microsoft is better, it's prelly hard to say which one is the best, but I can tell you that I played more on PS4 than Xbox One

i think they both have their pros and cons, i feel like ps has much better exclusive games. but the xbox gamepass is amazing compared to what ps offer.