Gaming Discussions

What games do you currently enjoy?

Submitted by aurianm12, , Thread ID: 190982

Thread Closed

RE: What games do you currently enjoy?

Currently i don't have much free time but i like playing 2/3 hours in GTAV, COD and Rocket League
"Just another service provided by your friendly neighborhood Alexio!"

Sometimes I like to play Fortnite, Minecraft, Warzone, Apex Legends, Counterstirke Global Offensive, Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield Hardline and even Valorant! What games do others play?

I replayed Titanfall 2 recently bc I wanted some movement shooter vibes, I only played the solo bc I don't pay Xbox Live, and was kinda surprised, the solo was hella solid !

As those last months were a bit dry of any decent releases (for my taste) and cyberpunk 2077 proved way too buggy and underwhelming for me to invest time for 100% or 2nd PT

I got the chance and time to start my journey (a very long one) on AC:Odyssey. Many of you might be aware and if you played AC:Origins you have a pretty good idea on what the game offers. Classic ubisoft open world recipe with a great digital world to discover and roam. I'm almost finishing it and I'm not sure what'll come next. Definitely not AC:Valhalla. I'll keep that for next year probably with all DLCs and stuff.

Phasmophobia and heroes of the storm, they're both good and kept my mind occupied from problems

I play Garry's Mod . i think i have 2-3 h Playtime left.

League of Legends and Garry's Mod still are my favor

gta v, forza horizon 4, and nfs heat, try to add many cars mod into my gta v to make the game look so realistic.

Gta v , counter strike go , league of legends

I love Garry's Mod, Final Fantasy VII, SCP Secret Laboratory, Call Of Duty MW or CW, Phasmophobia, and more :D