Giveaways

V4 Launch Giveaway

Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 196475

Thread Closed

RE: V4 Launch Giveaway

05-02-2021, 01:37 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
The delay was the result of the panic attack, not vice versa.

Oh, well still with everything going around. Having the whole V4 update being done by one person can take some time.
GeoCore's Wall of Fame

Yuun | For pure awesomeness!
Oathkeeper | A myth, turned legend, turned Anime Fan.
Nasyr | For making the floor super shinny. Peepolove
shepherd1994 | How can someone surpass that content?

05-02-2021, 01:35 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Did you know that in the UK, it's illegal to walk around "suspiciously"with a fish?

xd i saw this fish thing a while ago
fucking brits man
Awoo~!

[Image: wJF4V6p.png]

[Image: TpUwOtZ.png]

This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 01:43 AM by Oathkeeper
05-02-2021, 01:36 AM
GeoCore Wrote:
So, you are not gonna say anything? Do we have to beg you for the information ?

RIGHT TO IT.

Ok, so basically what we know about cloning is mostly done on animals, cause humans are a big no no.
The trick is that we take cells and remove the nucleus to incert it into embryotic cells, from which we have already cleared out the nucleus.

In them, we put your DNA and the embryo goes like" Oh, i have complete dna, is i guess i should start replicating now"(cause you need fertilization for this to commence)
Then, we put the reorganized zygote(embryotic cell) back into a female and then a clone appears.

However, there is also the mitochondrial dna which only passes on from mother to children.If you want an identical clone, we are going to need an egg from your mother, reorganize cells and put it back in there so that she gives birth to you again.

05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
Yuun Wrote:
xd i saw this fish thing a while ago
fucking brits man

An amazing video.

Bests laugh ever
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja

Oathkeeper Wrote:
RIGHT TO IT.

Ok, so basically what we know about cloning is mostly done on animals, cause humans are a big no no.
The trick is that we take cells and remove the nucleus to incert it into embryotic cells, from which we have already cleared out the nucleus.

In them, we put your DNA and the embryo goes like" Oh, i have complete dna, is i guess i should start replicating now"(cause you need fertilization for this to commence)
Then, we put the reorganized zygote(embryotic cell) back into a female and then a clone appears.

However, there is also the mitochondrial dna which only passes on from mother to children.If you want an identical clone, we are going to need an egg from your mother, reorganize cells and put it back in there so that she gives birth to you again.

Huh. That is honestly really cool. Seems like so simple, yet so complicated.
What are you studying? (If you don't mind me asking)
GeoCore's Wall of Fame

Oathkeeper Wrote:
RIGHT TO IT.

kinda wish sometimes we had a noveria-like planet where ppl could just experiment stuff without restrictions
Awoo~!

05-02-2021, 01:46 AM
GeoCore Wrote:
Huh. That is honestly really cool. Seems like so simple, yet so complicated.
What are you studying? (If you don't mind me asking)

I'm halfway into becoming a doctor.

Strange around here, I know

05-02-2021, 01:47 AM
Yuun Wrote:
kinda wish sometimes we had a noveria-like planet where ppl could just experiment stuff without restrictions

We could make a petition. I mean, those things always work.
GeoCore's Wall of Fame

05-02-2021, 01:47 AM
Yuun Wrote:

Wish we could, but never gonna happen.

Cause next thing you know, we have 10 Doctor Deaths and someone is putting stuff in your bum

don't let the flame die out
GeoCore's Wall of Fame

05-02-2021, 01:49 AM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Wish we could, but never gonna happen.

Cause next thing you know, we have 10 Doctor Deaths and someone is putting stuff in your bum

it has happened before
just throw enough money at something and they'll get it done, whatever it may be
Awoo~!