Giveaways

V4 Launch Giveaway

Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 196475

Thread Closed

RE: V4 Launch Giveaway

05-02-2021, 11:15 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Too much procrastinating.
Which honestly reminds me that I have to go study at some point, I have been procrastinating the whole week.
Plus, examinations are in the morning,so yeaaah

do you guys have exams every week or something Peepos
Awoo~!

[Image: wJF4V6p.png]

[Image: TpUwOtZ.png]

05-02-2021, 11:17 PM
Yuun Wrote:
do you guys have exams every week or something Peepos

No, it's just that right now we are on an examination period.
Everything that we have studied for a semester has it's test this month. At these periods, I have no lectures, but I have an exam every 10 days (most unis have multiple in a week)
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja

05-02-2021, 11:19 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
No, it's just that right now we are on an examination period.
Everything that we have studied for a semester has it's test this month. At these periods, I have no lectures, but I have an exam every 10 days (most unis have multiple in a week)

gotta be hard
can't imagine studying biology tbh Feelstastyman

btw just ordered a pizza and they gave me 20% off Cute_yay
Awoo~!

05-02-2021, 11:22 PM
Yuun Wrote:
gotta be hard
can't imagine studying biology tbh Feelstastyman

btw just ordered a pizza and they gave me 20% off Cute_yay

It is, and when you see me not responding, it means I finally decided to watch some lectures.

Why not study Biology? Everyone wants to learn about themselves and you can interpret a lot of things.
Anatomy being an amazing example and Physiology.

If it's not peperoni, we will riot.

05-02-2021, 11:24 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
It is, and when you see me not responding, it means I finally decided to watch some lectures.

Why not study Biology? Everyone wants to learn about themselves and you can interpret a lot of things.
Anatomy being an amazing example and Physiology.

If it's not peperoni, we will riot.

yes i kind of liked it
but having to know/memorize the 5000 names for every single cell or whatever bullshit just made me dislike it a lot
Awoo~!

05-02-2021, 11:26 PM
Yuun Wrote:
yes i kind of liked it
but having to know/memorize the 5000 names for every single cell or whatever bullshit just made me dislike it a lot

It was either that or law school.
And I prefer learning theory now and being practical later than being only theory and memorization.

The problem isn't that I have to memorize stuff, the problem is that a lot of stuff have many names.
So we can talk about the same thing and not understanding it.

05-02-2021, 11:29 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
It was either that or law school.
And I prefer learning theory now and being practical later than being only theory and memorization.

The problem isn't that I have to memorize stuff, the problem is that a lot of stuff have many names.
So we can talk about the same thing and not understanding it.

there's so much more stuff you coulda chosen though instead of that Concerned
or is ur uni only offering law & med? xdd

that too
and when it came to tests it was so fuckin shit, not that they were hard but brain just doesn't want to put in the effort to understand or memorize something i have close to zero interest in (in this case the thousands of things/names and how they behave slightly differently to each other)
Awoo~!

05-02-2021, 11:33 PM
Yuun Wrote:
there's so much more stuff you coulda chosen though instead of that Concerned
or is ur uni only offering law & med? xdd

that too
and when it came to tests it was so fuckin shit, not that they were hard but brain just doesn't want to put in the effort to understand or memorize something i have close to zero interest in (in this case the thousands of things/names and how they behave slightly differently to each other)

Nah, those were the only two things that interested me out of career paths.
But I had to make a choice when I was 16, and biology was a safer choice that law. On one I picked up bio,chem,physics and on the other I would have to pick up latin,history and ancient greek. History is worse than remembering all the type of white blood cells imo.
Unis here only offer one thing generally, mine is EKPA which literally has everything else, so we call things by their field,not by university name. A bit different from the rest, I know, but i prefer it like this.

You probably had reallu bad teachers. A bad ass teacher made learning ancient greek fun for me.
Also, the hard part about me is that I have interest in everything, so I can't choose

05-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Nah, those were the only two things that interested me out of career paths.
But I had to make a choice when I was 16, and biology was a safer choice that law. On one I picked up bio,chem,physics and on the other I would have to pick up latin,history and ancient greek. History is worse than remembering all the type of white blood cells imo.
Unis here only offer one thing generally, mine is EKPA which literally has everything else, so we call things by their field,not by university name. A bit different from the rest, I know, but i prefer it like this.

You probably had reallu bad teachers. A bad ass teacher made learning ancient greek fun for me.
Also, the hard part about me is that I have interest in everything, so I can't choose

honestly yea
biology teacher was nice but she didn't really teach the content well

chemistry however was a diff thing for example, never liked anything related to that but still managed to get the best grades in class cuz the teacher was mad good and somehow made learning it enjoyable enough
Awoo~!

05-02-2021, 11:44 PM
Yuun Wrote:
honestly yea
biology teacher was nice but she didn't really teach the content well

chemistry however was a diff thing for example, never liked anything related to that but still managed to get the best grades in class cuz the teacher was mad good and somehow made learning it enjoyable enough

Yeap, that's what agood teacher does.
I mean come on, you must like something out of a school subject, aren't you gonna pick something up and study it?