Gaming Discussions

A game which is close to your heart?

Submitted by PAiNnoob, , Thread ID: 185928

Thread Closed

RE: A game which is close to your heart?

Mainly World of Warcraft, it's i game i played back in the day, and from time to time, i tend to go back to it xD And raganarok online too, those are the 2 games that i always go back to

28-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Genesisdude13 Wrote:
The very first Sonic the Hedgehog, it was the first video game I owned and played as a kid. My cousins had a copy of the game first, and I remember when they taught me the level select code. I still know it by heart to this day too. I remember not being able to make it past Green Hill Zone but once I finally did I was very happy. That's how my love for gaming started, and without Sonic I probably would have never been a gamer tbh.
Not sure if the first I did play, but the first I have a good memory about was also Sonic, so I second this.

Minecraft held such a big part in my childhood, it was an amazing game before.

I really enjoyed the mass effect trilogy, I cant wait for the remastered ps4 version to come out. Also thps 1 and 2 are close to heart, mostly because of the nostalgia factor - I played them a lot back when I was in school.

Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I've replayed the series so many times.

World of Warcraft.
I do not have any sob-story behind it but when I sometimes see the cutscenes on YT or somewhere Iam literally tearing up.
Probably because I see memories from my childhood.

Play it since release nearly 16 years ago

From the last games I played The wolf among us sunk into my heart. The characters and plot are very interesting and evoke strong emotions.

Metal Gear Solid on PS1.
if a remake was made on current gen systems I wouldn't even...
I hear Sony are planning to acquire Metal Gear franchise again from Konami, so fingers crossed.

ff8 and time crisis in the arcades <3

I have some good ass memories with Beyond Two Souls, storyline is dope, I remember watching theradbrad play it when I was in the 5th grade, dope ass game