Gaming Discussions

Do you follow ESports?

Submitted by DefineOutside, , Thread ID: 193931

Thread Closed

RE: Do you follow ESports?

a litte, I mostly watch R6S esports but not much else

I follow the League of Legends World Cups, although I have never been able to see all the games, I always try to see the most important ones. My favorite team has been SKT T1 for quite some time

No, I don't understand what's the allure of watching others playing video games. Not my thing

I used to watch a shit ton of Dota 2, like, every days. I used to follow the scene, and pretty much knew every player names, backgrounds etc. I stopped about a year ago when covid hit. My thought process was that i was interested in watching and following games leading up to Majors and eventualy, The International, but since LANs are pretty much out of the question right now, it kind of killed my enjoyment as a viewer and sadly, i'm no longer watching.

Strangely, i started watching F1 at pretty much the same time. When covid started getting big, F1 races got pretty much canceled ( at least at the start of the season ) and a lot of famous drivers started streaming playing F1 2019. It was pretty fun watching guys like Charles Leclerc or Lando Norris interacting with their audience considering those kind of guys never really do, at least before. ( That's like imagining Schumacher streaming on twich, which is pretty weird for me ). When the F1 season started again, i was hooked and I've now replaced Dota 2 with real F1. I'm even going to Spa-Francorchamp in August !

I only go to CSGO, I see once in a while when it's live on Twitch

i used to follow a lot of league of legend esports, but i only watch worlds. when overwatch began, i followed that sooo much. it feels like it's kinda dying, so i don't watch it as much except for when my region team is playing!

Yeah, Lol competitive is super fun, even if i dont play as much as before

Yeah since I watch a lot of professional e-sports players like WARDELL, TenZ, and Pengu. Watching them play is like heaven for me since I could adapt some of their playstyles into my game to become better.

I just watch e-sport to see what Riot Games will gave us as songs

I followed DOTA for a few years, but it got lost in translation after awhile. Sometimes i check the CSGO scene