Gaming Discussions

If you had to play only one game for the rest of your life , What Would It be?

Submitted by Redwar986, , Thread ID: 197812

Thread Closed
13-02-2021, 01:30 PM
I think I would have to go with an Elder Scrolls or Fallout game just for the sheer amount of fun things to do.

RE: If you had to play only one game for the rest of your life , What Would It be?

I personally should go for like Elder Scrolls game prefer with mods hehe. Or maybe go for Minecraft?
[Image: wsUuw16j6oyxLLRnnK.gif]

RE: If you had to play only one game for the rest of your life , What Would It be?

OP
Ooo , didn't even think of minecraft. That would be perfect !

13-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Redwar986 Wrote:
Ooo , didn't even think of minecraft. That would be perfect !
Same dude, the amount of mods makes the game even more interesting
Pepehands

OP
13-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Yowtf Wrote:
Same dude, the amount of mods makes the game even more interesting
Agreed ! , Haven't played it in awhile , but minecraft with mods used to be the best thing going. I remember putting days and days of work into a tekkit server i had. Oh the good old days lol

I'd say Elder Scrolls Skyrim just because I know at least the mods and stuff might entertain me as customizable objects.

apex legends for sure because its my main game right now

Minecraft or Terraria... both would be excellent as you can infinitely download mods to them (like Calamity for Terraria and a modpack like Terrafirmapunk for MC). I would probably go for MC just because of server availability and all the extra customization it offers.

certainly osu!, I love the competetive aspect of the game as well as integrated community.

Red Dead Redemption or GTA V