Thread Closed

RE: How long have you been playing minecraft

since 2014 or 2015, maybe inbetween
its a good game
anybody remember the old launchers?

I Play this game 5 years ago, maybe 50h

i started playing in the 1.3.2 release but leaved when the 1.8 come out, the update just dropped my frames too much, just come back to the game in the 1.16 update tho

I think since 2014. I used to play it a lot because of multiplayer but I lost my interest recently since I have no one to play with anymore haha.

It seems he started playing about 6 years ago. I don't remember the version anymore.

0 days, due to not being a child. If I wanted legos I'd go to my closet.

Something like 2 month for all versions. Core version alway must be hardcored by mods

I've been playing since around 2012-2013 iirc. I probably have around 2000-3000 hours played, most likely more. I've stuck around so long because of the community and, above all, the mods. Servers like Hypixel have also fed my love for the game and I end up playing for hours. Not to mention, I absolutely love playing modded servers and solo survival and can play for 6+ hours every day just building new machines, magical contraptions, etc on modded. My favorite modpacks are Skyfactory, Terrafirmapunk, SevTech Ages, Regrowth, and Blightfall. Some older packs I've played are Legends, Attack of the BTeam, and Tekkit. If you haven't played any of these packs I would highly encourage you do because they are absolutely fantastic!

Ive been playing minecraft since 2014 until now , not every day but at least every week , I would at least play minecraft for 5 houres

I have been playing this game since 2014 I remember there were a lot of changes