Gaming Discussions

If you had to play only one game for the rest of your life , What Would It be?

Submitted by Redwar986, , Thread ID: 197812

Thread Closed

RE: If you had to play only one game for the rest of your life , What Would It be?

I would probably play The Elder Scrolls Online, it is just so satisfying to roam the ESO world. This really made me wish to go back at playing the game!

RE: If you had to play only one game for the rest of your life , What Would It be?

I like rust the most, so I would play it 24/7

Probably Sonic 3 and Knuckles since it's my favorite game of all time. Either that or perhaps Minecraft, since there's tons of awesome mods and there's tons of things you can do in that game.

Rest of my life, I choose Minecraft because I can build all that I think, and Multiplayer have Skywars, Bedwars, differents mod's, but I want the Minecraft Original haha

I think Gmod , because it never gets boring because there is a Steam Workshop and other addons for it ,so there is always something to do.

Def minecraft, after almost 10 years it's never gotten old, plus with the modding potential and servers like hypixel its a great game

Wurm Unlimited. Not many games that let you terraform the world and make everything yourself.

Either Umihara Kawase Shun or Dark Souls. Both games I could play daily.

probably Overwatch so i can be continuously fueled with rage instead of getting bored

Ragnarok Online, been playing it for 18 Years