Gaming Discussions

Pokmon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Remakes Officially Coming Late 2021

Submitted by Geebs, , Thread ID: 199134

Thread Closed
27-02-2021, 12:41 AM
The official website for the remakes is here.

I am really not liking the design of this remake, what are your thoughts and opinions?
[TUTORIAL] Earn CRYPTO 100% Passive and Safe

[NEW] iOS/Android Cloud Mining. 100% Passive and Safe!

RE: Pokmon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Remakes Officially Coming Late 2021

I am looking forward to theese games but I unfortunately don't enjoy the overworld view as everything appears to be chibi

RE: Pokmon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Remakes Officially Coming Late 2021

OP
I have been hearing rumors that the remarks are suppose to be completely open-world, which is pretty awesome!
[TUTORIAL] Earn CRYPTO 100% Passive and Safe

[NEW] iOS/Android Cloud Mining. 100% Passive and Safe!

27-02-2021, 08:56 PM
Geebs Wrote:
I have been hearing rumors that the remarks are suppose to be completely open-world, which is pretty awesome!

The remakes arent open world. The open world game is a brand new one coming out in 2022. Pokmon: Arceus is the open world game. Both the remakes and the new open world game look great.

love the idea of a remake, don't like the style tho

The style is fine to me appart from the chibi characters

Not a huge fan of the remakes. I wish they'd work more on the new stuff than just remastering everything. Sword and shield was kinda meh.