Gaming Discussions

Do you follow ESports?

Submitted by DefineOutside, , Thread ID: 193931

Thread Closed

RE: Do you follow ESports?

This post was last modified: 26-02-2021, 11:20 AM by Frestyler12
I dont really watch it only sometimes when my fav team plays against big clans , but I respect the Players that play this game so well and can relate to the peoplewho watch this

I do follow 2k sports, as it is very competitive. I believe in the future it will be the most watched sport on the planet

I watched Overwatch esports in the previous season, mostly for my favorite players but its pretty enjoyable still

Not as much as I used to. As Starcraft esports died down and they canceled the official Heroes of the Storm tournament, havent really found a good game with a lot of active esports I like.

I'm not a big fan of regular sports or E-Sports, especially considering E-Sports doesn't even seem to really cover my genre of games. I do however watch Youtube & Twitch.

Nope. And the closest I ever did to participating was racing in several different leagues across Forzas and Gran Turismo Sport. And some iRacing. I can't imagine many wanting to watch that without proper commentary.

I follow and bet on some site I follow CS:go and Dota 2

Yea sho do not follow ESports

Ive gotta be in a certain mood to watch esports, and it really depends on the game. I think league has the most entertaining esports for me.

I love gaming, but hate esports, I've tried watching it but just didnt enjoy it, would much rather just play the game myself than watch others play.