Gaming Discussions

PC or CONSOLE

Submitted by madmak, , Thread ID: 199259

Thread Closed

RE: PC or CONSOLE

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]opc[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]fit is easier to control and play the gamein general[/font]

You can customize a pc, upgrade it, unlike a console

So I'm an older gamer and while I cut my teeth on OG PC games like Doom, Duke Nuke 'Em, and Quake, I've become a console convert over the years. I work in the I.T. space and though I have access to most components to build a pretty bad-ass rig, for me, the uniformity of hardware design as well as the ability to easily take my gaming experience with me if I am traveling keeps me leaning toward consoles. I am often in awe of the "master race" and their ability to apply mods and wring incredibly hi-res imagery from their boxes, but I guess being the old man in the lobby, the fewer options and tweaks required the better.

Both. but i prefer PC since you can do a lot of stuffs in PC than consoles

PC - upgradeable, can be used for a multitude of purposes.

I personally prefer a console. I've got nothing against PC gaming, it's just not for me, a console is more causal I guess, can just pick my controller up and play. It also seems simpler than a pc, not having to worry about upgrading all the components purely because i don't have the time for that anymore. I think the main reason PC had never appealed to me is because i don't really care about graphics or frame rate. Im fine with 4k at 30 or 1080 at 60.

PC of course... better performance... and you can interchange components along with not having to pay for the online multiplayer...