Thread Closed

RE: What game scared you the most?

havent had one yet, i think once i get VR that is where it will come from

outlast.its so scary dude

granny lmfao and her baseball bat

The great feeling of fear - when files at your PC has been encrypted by viruses, and you lost all your games. But our company can defense your PC from this stuffs.

I don't play a ton of horror, but VR stuff like that is kinda the worst hahah.

Personally, I am afraid to play any horror game on my own. However, a game that not everyone remembers, and I am afraid of playing to this day is SCP: Containment Breach. Anyone who has played it or has minimal knowledge of this game knows how scary the ambient sounds are. The worst moment, however, is when you turn around, only to see SCP-173 standing right in front of you. When I sometimes play this game with the intention of "winning" it, usually at some point I just can't go any further, being too scared, and turn off the game in the end.

First time I played House of Dead haha - never another time like that ever!

when i was young , i was terrified by the first scene on Resident Evil 1 , when zombie turn his head to look you when he eat someone , brhhhh

22-01-2021, 10:55 PM
Zenek666 Wrote:
What scared me the most, were the swamp beasts in the Amiga game Moonstone. They appeared all of a sudden, accompanied by a short dramatic sound. It was so fast that sometimes you couldn't even react in time before they took you down with them. But the whole game was fairly scary, brutal and had a dark atmosphere.
Woah I thought I was the only person that had played that. I agree with you about the dark atmosphere, that game was brutal and scary.

I really like the amnesia series since I used to watch pewdiepie play it when I was maybe 13-14. I bought every amnesia game and played all of them.
[Image: U0mid2dX8U.png]