Gaming Discussions

a game that you miss playing?

Submitted by rxxz, , Thread ID: 199330

Thread Closed

RE: a game that you miss playing?

i missed nothing. All i wanted to play i did.
So yea .
DONT BE A LEECHER - SAY THANK YOU!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10075233]

i miss playing mw2 back in the day so many memories... same with mw3

Garrys mod. By far my favorite game. I put around 2k hours on it when I was younger. Grew away to competetive games like csgo and rainbow six. Wish i could still play that game and enjoy it.

I miss Zoo Tycoon. I used to think that it was amazing but nowadays when I try it again, I can't get over the terrible 2000s graphics.

I miss GW1 so much. I wish the time back when it was in its glory days. All the hours I've spent there..
Played it a while ago with some friends but it's just not the same with most of the cities being ghost towns.
| |

[Image: 0ea99705a588aaf7c0495326c2456ea2.gif]

| |

This thread has been moved to Gaming Discussions by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

I miss playing Hollow Knight.

The original guild wars - back then almost all my friends played as well

I really miss the old days of playing on my Xbox 360. I think I miss playing Battlefield the most. Bad Company 2 was really fun, but I miss Battlefield 4 a lot because by that time I was actually good at video games. I used to play with my same friend all the time and despite being duo, we'd always put in some major work.

I really miss playing Bionic Commando online - it's a real shame that game didn't really get a massive online scene, the few games that I managed to get in to were so much fun.