E-Book Leaks

Get free Bitcoins, don't try it!

Submitted by GonnaStayHere, , Thread ID: 203718

Thread Closed
17-04-2021, 12:50 AM
This post was last modified: 18-04-2021, 01:26 AM by GonnaStayHere
Hey there,

Not working, seems like a scam!

Thought about sharing a method I've been doing since two days (10 hours each), and gathered around 0,0227 BTC so yeah.

Down here you find the Instructions and no worries they are not that hard!
You earn with every click around $1 (0,70 for my European friends), so start now! :D

1. Install the Telegram app either on Windows, IOS or Android. Telegram - a new era of messaging
2. Open link: /BitcoinRewardsBot?start=1297357027]Telegram Bot.
3. Now you will be prompted to open the Telegram app, do that and click "Ok" and the app should open up.
4. You're ready to click the view ads button on the menu.

PS: The first time you click on the view ads button you will be prompted to join the Bitcoin Rewards Channel, do that, and you can start earning them, ah and don't forget to add your E-Mail as well as your Bitcoin Wallet (I personally use the Bitcoin.com wallet, but that's your choice).

But as we know it would be pretty shitty to sit there all day long and click that button to just get that money, so we can use
our preferred browser (Chrome in my case still), and we will use a script but no worries I walk you through!

PS: I know somebody posted almost exactly the same tutorial on here, but that's not really working how it should...

1. Open the Telegram app in your browser: Telegram Web.
2. Right click and select inspect (or Ctrl+Shift+L).
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+C or click on the small icon in the left corner of the inspect thingy.
4. Select the "View ads" button and search in the HTML code for <div class="reply_markup_button_wrap reply_markup_button_w1" ...>
5. Double-Click the reply_markup button_wrap text and append to the end the word "magic" (Should look like this:' <div class="reply_markup_button_wrap reply_markup_button_w1 magic" ')
6. Now select the Console tab and paste this script here (' function $0() {$('.reply_markup_button_wrap.reply_markup_button_w1.magic').find('button').click(); } setInterval($0, 35*1000); ')

After 35 seconds of pasting that function in the console It will click the button for you (every 35 seconds, not 30 because sometimes it is faster than the countdown in the bot, and it could break).

If you got any question don't hesitate to ask below that post and I am happy to assist you :D

Have a great day and good luck!
I guess today you have some luck, because I wasn't able to hide the post so enjoy! Pepe_poggers

Here is also another document which also describes the process (there is another proof that this works: Document.pdf)

[Image: 1llIGyr.png]
This hidden content has been reported as still working 0 times this month.
3 times in total

RE: Get free Bitcoins, don't try it!

Thanks, works great for me and I guess today is my lucky day!

OP
17-04-2021, 01:36 PM
variiu Wrote:
Thanks, works great for me and I guess today is my lucky day!
No problem! Have fun and great to hear that it works!

OP
17-04-2021, 01:55 PM
huskii Wrote:
thanks, perfect for hopping on that crypto hype
No problem! If you got any questions or need help I am ready to do so! enjoy!

it says that I have to invite 10 freinds before withdrawing. any ideas how to get them?

This post was last modified: 17-04-2021, 10:44 PM by Miami Vice
17-04-2021, 03:07 PM
Peete007 Wrote:
it says that I have to invite 10 freinds before withdrawing. any ideas how to get them?
I paid people to sign up =)

17-04-2021, 12:50 AM
GonnaStayHere Wrote:
Hey there,

Thought about sharing a method I've been doing since two days (10 hours each), and gathered around 0,0227 BTC so yeah.

Down here you find the Instructions and no worries they are not that hard!
You earn with every click around $1 (0,70 for my European friends), so start now! :D

1. Install the Telegram app either on Windows, IOS or Android. Telegram - a new era of messaging
2. Open link: /BitcoinRewardsBot?start=1297357027]Telegram Bot.
3. Now you will be prompted to open the Telegram app, do that and click "Ok" and the app should open up.
4. You're ready to click the view ads button on the menu.

PS: The first time you click on the view ads button you will be prompted to join the Bitcoin Rewards Channel, do that, and you can start earning them, ah and don't forget to add your E-Mail as well as your Bitcoin Wallet (I personally use the Bitcoin.com wallet, but that's your choice).

But as we know it would be pretty shitty to sit there all day long and click that button to just get that money, so we can use
our preferred browser (Chrome in my case still), and we will use a script but no worries I walk you through!

PS: I know somebody posted almost exactly the same tutorial on here, but that's not really working how it should...

1. Open the Telegram app in your browser: Telegram Web.
2. Right click and select inspect (or Ctrl+Shift+L).
3. Press Ctrl+Shift+C or click on the small icon in the left corner of the inspect thingy.
4. Select the "View ads" button and search in the HTML code for <div class="reply_markup_button_wrap reply_markup_button_w1" ...>
5. Double-Click the reply_markup button_wrap text and append to the end the word "magic" (Should look like this:' <div class="reply_markup_button_wrap reply_markup_button_w1 magic" ')
6. Now select the Console tab and paste this script here (' function $0() {$('.reply_markup_button_wrap.reply_markup_button_w1.magic').find('button').click(); } setInterval($0, 35*1000); ')

After 35 seconds of pasting that function in the console It will click the button for you (every 35 seconds, not 30 because sometimes it is faster than the countdown in the bot, and it could break).

If you got any question don't hesitate to ask below that post and I am happy to assist you :D

Have a great day and good luck!
I guess today you have some luck, because I wasn't able to hide the post so enjoy! Pepe_poggers

Here is also another document which also describes the process (there is another proof that this works: Document.pdf)

[Image: 1llIGyr.png]

OP did you withdrawal already?

OP
This post was last modified: 18-04-2021, 01:21 AM by GonnaStayHere
17-04-2021, 10:40 PM
MiamiVice Wrote:
I paid people to sign up =)

OP did you withdrawal already?

Will delete the post but answer you first:

When I tried to withdraw the bot told me I couldn't because I was apparently using multiple accounts (which I didn't).
After some E-Mails back and forth with the "support" they told me that there is nothing to do, and I would need to buy VIP3 (costs around I think 0,003 BTC) to remove that limit and to withdraw.

I wrote them that I would love to pay with the cash I got through clicking the Ads Button, but apparently that doesn't work "yet".
So yeah, I don't want to pay 0,003 BTC because all that seems hella sketchy and that I am not able to pay with the earned ones adds to the fact Monkachrist

18-04-2021, 01:16 AM
GonnaStayHere Wrote:

When I tried to withdraw the bot told me I couldn't because I was apparently using multiple accounts (which I didn't).
After some E-Mails back and forth with the "support" they told me that there is nothing to do, and I would need to buy VIP3 (costs around I think 0,003 BTC) to remove that limit and to withdraw.

I wrote them that I would love to pay with the cash I got through clicking the Ads Button, but apparently that doesn't work "yet".
So yeah, I don't want to pay 0,003 BTC because all that seems hella sketchy and that I am not able to pay with the earned ones adds to the fact Monkachrist

Also told them that I can provide proof (that all the referrals are real) but they said that it won't change anything because the Bot is an automated process. (Too hard to remove a flag in a database Wait What )

18-04-2021, 01:16 AM
GonnaStayHere Wrote:

Also told them that I can provide proof (that all the referrals are real) but they said that it won't change anything because the Bot is an automated process. (Too hard to remove a flag in a database Wait What )

Funny it says the same exact thing for me too. I feel like this may be a huge scam then lol.

18-04-2021, 02:22 AM
MiamiVice Wrote:
Funny it says the same exact thing for me too. I feel like this may be a huge scam then lol.

let me try this out I'll update the result
[Image: standard-1.gif]

18-04-2021, 02:29 AM
KanameS Wrote:
let me try this out I'll update the result

If you search bitcoin telegram ad bot on google you will find a Bunch of bots like this and tons of inquiries labeling them as scams. :/ The saying is true. If it is too good to be true, it probably is lol.