Gaming Discussions

Which COD you prefer

Submitted by ImSinaroo, , Thread ID: 205070

Thread Closed
29-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Hello Nulledbb,
which COD do you think is the best ever?

For me it's BO2 and MW3, too many memories

RE: Which COD you prefer

My favorite Call of Duty game would probably have to be Modern Warfare 2. Definitely the most fun I've ever had playing a Call of Duty game and I really miss spending so much time with it. The Call of Duty 4 and the new Modern Warfare are close seconds, and I really enjoyed Black Ops I as well.

Black Ops 2, the best one <3

Modern Warfare, had a lot of fun with it and still go back to it somewhat often.

My favourite is modern warfare, as it's really the only cod i've ever played besides ww2, which is shit.

bro any dude bo2 or mw3 and i pick bo2 beacause you can play with bots but i prefer mw3 to online

Lately I'm playing Black ops 1 zombies a lot with a friend

Like most people I think my favorite is still Black Ops 1. That game just came out at the perfect time for me and my friends to really get hooked on it

Black ops 2 was the best cod I have ever played.

My favorite call of duty is COD4, nothing like that burst M16 with stopping power and the campaign was by far my most beloved in the series. Glad they remastered the game, played it so much on ps4 but now im on pc and i miss it so much even tho it might be ded af lol, im broke so i cant buy it either omegalul